Another end of year is upon us once again, and Mirai no Mori team would like to thank all of our supporters for your continuous support towards our mission. While we would love to see you in person and show our gratitude directly, we have decided to refrain from having our winter party, again, this year. Instead, we will be holding “Sharing December,” a month-long event where we will introduce you to some unique ways you can get involved as well as exclusive deals for our supporters.We would also like to use this opportunity to expand our community of supporters who understands the issues that the children in care face and support them towards the brighter future. If you know anyone who might be interested, please share the information and join in Sharing December together.
Share and spread the word
- Like, Follow, and Share on Facebook / Instagram/ Twitter
- Sign up for a e-newsletter to get the latest updates
- You can learn more about the care homes, children and Mirai no Mori
through our Newsletter Series
Support through our partners
- Give Jo Malone London Charity Candle to your special someone or to yourself!
- Wear KEEN Original Charity T-shirt and show your support
- Buy KEEN kids shoes and support Mirai no Mori kids at the same time
- Join Jarman International Charity Golf Cup and meet like-minded people
- Take care of yourself and the environment with products from Wholesum Japan
- Go explore Japan in luxurious camper van from Dream Drive
- To find out more ways to support, go to Ways to Support page
Continue the support
- For the children to gain necessary life skills and live confidently when they become independent, we need to provide continuous and evolving learning opportunities as they grow from elementary to high school. Please become a monthly supporter and support their growth and development.
Have a wonderful holiday season!